Monday, April 16, 2012

For Today:

First: NO food, drink or games in the lab.  Don't lie to the sub.
  1. Check the Student Portfolio page below for your name.  If there is a [DA] next to your name, I have your Deviant Art address.  If you have a [-] next to your name, email me (rgriffith@kusd.lake.k12.ca.us) and give me your DeviantART address (__________.deviantart.com).
  2. Make sure I have your correct Blogger address.  A couple students have not yet given me their Blogger address (___________.blogspot.com).  If you are one of those, please email them to me ASAP.
  3. Upload your Flash projects (the SWF files with a JPG thumbnail) to your DeviantART page.  If you don't get them uploaded, I can't grade them.
  4. I will NOT be going through everybody's grades before I submit the final grades in the morning.  If you have added new projects to your portfolio and/or your DeviantART page, email me to let me know and I will look them over.
  5. Use the rest of the period to work on any missing assignments [if any] or experiment with other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

REMEMBER:

•  Add your name to your projects
•  Save Photoshop projects as PSD and JPG
•  Save Bryce projects as BR7 and [Save Image As] JPG
•  Save Sculptris projects as SC1 and JPG and export it as an OBJ.
•  Save Rhino projects as 3DM and JPG
•  Save Flash projects as FLA and go to FILE>PUBLISH SETTINGS and publish as SWF and JPG
•  Upload finished projects to your portfolio and/or your DeviantArt page
•  Keep checking your grade on PowerSchool